Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: A7-500 horn attenuation

  1. #11
    Inactive Member altecman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2008
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the advice, will investigate further as previously stated, thanks again.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Bill F777's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2007
    Posts
    25
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    When setting up a new system, I recommend using an active crossover and running your system Bi-amp or a separate amp for the highs and lows. With the active crossover, the crossover point is user adjustable, as well as the level that the amps are driven at. This way you can sit in your favorite listening chair and get your system to sound the way you like it. When I get it to work the way I want it to I will then build a passive crossover for the system.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.